1. By joining Net4TV's Games4TV and/or using its services, you are agreeing to comply with the Net4TV Terms of Service. Periodically, we may update our terms of service, and notice of changes will be posted here and in our Member News.
2. Net4TV allows members to play games, to post in forums, to post their high scores on leaderboards, and to meet and communicate with other users of the Net4TV and Games4TV services. Because the services are provided to you over the Internet, you may not always be able to reach them because of technical issues on your side or ours. We promise to do our best to provide you with a service that you will enjoy, but not everything is in our control, and you are acknowledging that our best efforts will be sufficient for you.
3. Our goal is to make a fun and friendly place to play and meet. You agree not to intentionally disrupt the Net4TV and Games4TV services in any way, or interfere with other members' use and enjoyment of it. You agree not to use abusive, defamatory, profane, or hateful language in your communications and postings, and not to stalk or harass anyone you meet here. Don't forget that behind every user name is a real human being, and all of us have feelings. You agree not to impersonate anyone else or affiliation, including other Net4TV or Games4TV members or staff.
4. Certain areas of our services may have additional rules of behavior, such as what topics may or may not be posted in a particular forum, or behavior that must be maintained in a real-time chat. If you use one of those areas, you agree to abide by its rules in addition to these underlying Terms of Service.
5. All of the contents of Net4TV, including the games, graphics, music, and trademarks, belong to us or are used under license. You agree that you won't copy them, or use them in any way or for any purpose than for your own private enjoyment within the Games4TV service, nor will you assist or facilitate anyone else who is doing so.
6. Your password is for your membership only, and you agree that you won't give it to anyone else. You are our member, not your Internet device, and you may log in and use your membership on any device that you have. If you allow someone in your home to use the service while you are logged on, you are responsible for their behavior. You should also remember that, when you are logged on, you can change your member information including your password and credit card information, so you should supervise when you let someone else in your home play on your account. You may log out by clicking the "Logout" link in the footer of the Home pages.
8. Your payment provides access to log in and use the Net4TV and Games4TV services for the length of time you have chosen. When that time expires, you will still be a member and will still have your user name and password to reach your personal information, but you will be "inactive" and not be able to access all of the services until you subscribe and pay for another period. We will do our best to keep the games always accessible to you during your subscription period, but we cannot guarantee that they will be accessible 100% of the time. In the case of an extended outage that affects all of our members, we may provide subscription time extensions, but that will always be at our discretion. We cannot provide refunds.
9. You may pay for your Games4TV subscription with your charge card or your PayPal account.
If you pay by charge (credit or debit) card, our system will attempt to automatically renew your subscription on its last day by processing another charge. You may turn off the automatic renewal at any time by going to your account page and clicking the "cancel automatic renewal" link. Stopping automatic renewal does not affect your membership or your current subscription. You are responsible for controlling your automatic renewal.
Payment via PayPal is a subscription that is handled by PayPal, not by us. If you want to use PayPal and do not want it to automatically renew, we suggest that you purchase a Gift Certificate (a one-time payment) and redeem it for yourself.
10. We reserve the right to deny the use of the Games4TV service from anyone for any reason. We do not discriminate on the basis of age (except in compliance with COPPA), race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religious belief, or other legally protected status.
11. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership if we feel you have violated or acted against the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service, and if we do so, you will not receive a refund. If we believe that your behavior is illegal or actionable (including hacking, making threats against other members or us, or willful and deliberate theft of property or services), we may take additional action including contacting law enforcement.
Games4TV is the property of Iacta LLC. Net4TV is the property of Net4TV Corporation, which is wholly owned by Iacta LLC. If you have questions, or need to contact us, you may reach us at:
PO Box 4397
Downey, CA 90241
These are the rules... have fun!
Forgot what I was going to say.
"_help_PREFS.php" FILE DOES NOT EXIST.
These are the rules... have fun!